Sunday, April 14, 2013

Silly Little Guy

Today we were spoiled with 70 degree weather, and I could easily get use to it. We started our day with meeting grandma and grandpa at Starved Rock for brunch!! It was gorgeous there and Brayden did really well and then loved running up the trails and stairs afterwards!! He remembered that he could talk grandpa into anything and took him right to the candy machine for M&M's. Grandpa asked him if he had money and he said you have "Big money Grandpa"! He can really work the Grandparents !!
Brayden has a new smile, and everything I try to take a picture of him I get this cheesy smile, it cracks me up, then after I take the picture he wants to see it and he laughs too!! I am sure that you will see this look 100 times in the upcoming posts because he is really good at it now!! I will be holding off taking his 3 year pictures till this face is less frequent!! 
I learned this weekend that with boys it is a good weekend if you are able to put a hole in your jeans!! Not only is he hard on shoes, but he is hard on jeans too!! We have only had 4 nice days to play outside and he has already put a hole in one pair of jeans, but all shoes are still in one piece!! (we have been putting old shoes on him to ride his bike, yes he still is not using the pedals!!)
Here are a few pictures from the past week:














Here he is posing with his new Robots, He is obsessed with transformers, it kills me how fast he can go from one thing to the next, back to the previous, and you never know where he will go next!!





Trying to be like Jake the pirate and put his sword on his pants!! I was laughing so hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment