Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fun Times...

The weather is turning warmer, and we are so excited!! We are getting claustrophobic in the house!! Brayden has been talking about swimming and vacation non-stop lately!! He wants it to be warm too, we looked up when the pool opened this week and found we have quite a while to wait!! I learned one thing from telling Brayden about vacation so early, and I won't be telling him about anything that far ahead again. I think vacations should be told to him the morning of!! Lesson learned for sure! We went to get Brayden some sandals yesterday so we could start the process of transitioning him over before California and he was not happy they were on his feet and he wanted his shoes back on! I am not sure why it is such a hard transition for him but he is NOT a fan!! I hope that this becomes easier as time goes by. I am looking at sandals that look more like tennis shoes for Disney so they will be comfortable for him but we will see. He might wear tennis shoes too!! You never know with him!!
He is really into Rescue Bots right now and loves police officers, cars, firefighters and firetrucks and his toy firehouse!! He adds a few of his other toys to it like a helicopter and says "mommy look they all help people!!" We saw someone pulled over by a cop the other day, and Brayden says "mommy it is so nice that police officer helping people". It is amazing to me how everything is positive, I wish I could bottle this up and keep him this way forever!! I love it!!












No comments:

Post a Comment