Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Looooong Winter

It is getting COLDER!! I am thinking it might be a long winter, I don't like to be outside and freeze, and Brayden needs lots of encouragement to play inside too long!! I am wishing that we were a little closer to more things for toddlers to do to keep him busy. I need to start looking for some play dates and setting things up to keep our attention!! Brayden loves wearing his winter coat and jackets, and my hats, but will not have anything to do with his own winter hat or mittens!
As usual Brayden continues to grow faster than I could ever imagine!! He is singing songs and coming up with things we never thought possible. He is obsessed with MONSTER TRUCKS right now and talked Daddy and grandpa into taking him to see them in real life in February! That should be fun!!
I had Brayden's school conference this am and they had all kinds of good things to tell me about him except for that sometimes he has a problem listening.... (tell me something I don't know, right??) I held back laughter for the sake of the teacher being mad at me.
Last night I got home from my haircut and daddy and Brayden worked on a new phrase and when I walked in he told me "your beautiful"!! It was so rehearsed but so sweet! I sure do love that little guy!!!
Grandma bought Brayden a new book and it is a search and find from all of the Disney movies and he loves it and he does so good with it. We could play that for an hour!!












No comments:

Post a Comment