Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Finding things to do!

This winter is going to be about...finding things to do. Not sure how it is going to go, but so far so good!! This doesn't mean much since we were outside at the park today, the day before Thanksgiving, in 60 degree weather!! It was marvelous!! Brayden is getting very creative too, so we should get ourselves in lots of trouble this winter!!
I got a phone call this week that Brayden will be moving up to the next room at daycare, such a fun but scary thing for me. They said that 4 of the kids will go, and most of which he has been with since he was 12 weeks old so it should be a smooth transition I hope!! I wanted them to wait till after their Christmas program, at first they were not going to, but in the end they will!! I am so excited to see him singing with the other kids this year!! (He probably won't even stay up there if he sees me walk in) He has been practicing his songs often at home!! Since he will be moving to the next room sooner than I thought I got to get motivated to potty train him!! I am hoping to do it before the first of the year!! He knows how to do it, but he is still fighting me some of the time!!


Earning his keep!

Coloring the inside of a box from the Disney store!

See his first black eye? He is such a bruiser!


This is his fort!!

Loves to read his search and find!



No comments:

Post a Comment