Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Farm

I have the same anxiety about this winter as I did last winter!! What are we going to do all winter when we can just go outside to play!! He loves to be outside, and that always cheers him up if he is a little grouchy!! I can do chilly weather, but under 30 degrees is not for me!!! I guess I better start planning play dates and get my little shopper back to be being a good shopper quick, or I could be right and it could be a LONG WINTER!!! I've been working on some fun Christmas presents already that hopefully will extend our indoor fun too!!
We took Brayden to the pumpkin farm close to our house, and he had lots of fun till we started to pick out his pumpkin in the field and they were all gross!!! We ended up buying our pumpkin at the grocery store, but still had the experience of picking the pumpkin from the field!! Good thought anyway!!! We decorated two pumpkins today, but I am saving them for their own post because he is so proud of himself!! He loved decorating them, and I loved helping, pretty soon he is going to not let me help him I am sure!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment