Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nice Weather....To the Park we Go!!

Brayden woke up from his nap on Monday, ran downstairs and found me and asked "mommy I go park, go slides?" How do you say no to that when it is nice outside?? Ofourse I didn't and we went to the park!! It is so fun to watch him at the park, because every time he goes he can do more, he is more daring, and has more fun!! This time was no exception he climbed more things that he has never even tried before and he also showed me how he can walk and balance!! I have pictures of the balancing, so fun!! He is also saying "HI" to other kids and then interacting with them or following them around for a little while!! A little boy asked him his name, and he told them "My name", so we have been working on saying "Brayden" when someone asks what your name  is? We still have some work to do, but oh well!! Not worried!! One of my favorite things is that he can go up the same way and go down the same slide lots of times in a row and never get bored!! Here are a few pictures of him playing at the park!!











No comments:

Post a Comment