Thursday, October 18, 2012

Get Outside While we Can!!

Who would of known besides a grandma that a TOY CATALOG would keep my little guy busy for hours!! Oh my goodness, he loves looking at them and telling us "I need this, we need to buy it"!! Christmas is going to be easy for him this year and he is going to love opening all of the presents!! I can't wait!!
Like I said before, we having a hard time with Brayden sleeping in his own bed and even just going to sleep! Last night after telling him to lay down for 1 hour in our bed I put him in his bed, he fussed a little, but never got up and was asleep for the night in 15 minutes!! I do for sure hate listening to him cry, but the kid, and his parents need to sleep sometime!! I wish he could tell me the problem, because he is probably just being a stinker!! Hopefully this will start a smooth transition back to our old bed time routine!!

Picking out his next purchase

Making brownies for Daddy!


We found some leaves at the park, wishing we had these in our backyard to play in!!








Concentrating Really Hard, and he did it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment