Saturday, August 11, 2012

Playing in the RAIN

This week we finally had a rain that was just a peaceful sprinkle, no fierce winds or down pour and Brayden went outside and played in it!! He loved it, it took us a while to get him inside!! He was eating a cookie and running through the back yard!! It amazes me that playing in the rain, and all those other things that are not toys but he finds to be fun!! He loves toys don't get me wrong, but he likes anything new and they could entertain him for hours too!!
This week Donny and I started taking Brayden on walks regularly without a stroller, and he is doing pretty good. He loves to hold the dogs leash and tell Moe what to do!! It is funny, he can't hold the leash all by himself since Moe is 100 pounds and pulls frequently, but he thinks he can hold it by himself!!
As far as new things that he has said this week he now tells me when I put him down in his bed at night "see ya in the morning mom", he also said to me this week "u beauttiful mommy"!! That was one of the sweetest things in the whole world!! He is also getting really good at recognizing animals and making their noises!! He knows way more than I thought!! He also knows more body parts that I knew he had picked up on like cheeks, teeth, tongue, knees, elbows, belly button, he can pretty much tell you anything!!





He stopped and got mommy a cupcake so we could eat them after a long day at work!! Yummy, I love these cupcakes, and lucky for me so does Brayden (and he ate half my frosting)





He loves going under water even in the bathtub, we gave him a mohawk!!



He was wearing Daddy's baseball shirt, it was as big as him but he loved it!!



We wanted to get Brayden one of these for his birthday but was not sure how he would like, he loved it and loved playing with his best friend Dessa (according to her) Soooo Sweet!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment