Wednesday, August 15, 2012

See ya in the morning...

Brayden is repeating things that we say to him, in an appropriate way, and I love it. I put him to bed and ofcourse he doesn't want me to hold him, just place him in his bed and say "See ya in the morning, and I love you"! Now when he shifts to go into his bed he says it to me, he makes sure that he gets it out before I do!! They can pick up anything!!  The good news is he slept all night last night, only the second time in almost 2 weeks!
Oh yeah, and how at 2 do they have such a good memory? He remembers toys at a store that he played with 2 weeks ago, he remembers that the car cart is yellow at Menards, he remembers there is a cardboard bus at walmart and exactly where it was. Too bad he can't remember where I put things, unless it is a snack food ofcourse, he does remember those.
I have been trying to get him ready to potty train, and he is not really into right now. I am on vacation in September for 2 weeks and I was going to keep him home from day care and potty train but thos plans might be changed because I don't want to fight him. He loves M&M's and I bought them only for using the potty, but he just decides he will have a different snack. Little stinker!!!







He is learning from his parents, and loves to shop!! He picks up a basket and walks around with it, he even puts stuff in it then struggles to carry it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment