Sunday, July 15, 2012

SOOOOO BIG, sooooo fast!!!

Brayden is continuing to grow faster than I could of ever imagined. This week he has decided that he no longer wants to go potty in the potty!! He was standing in front of me pooping and I asked him to go on the potty, he finished in his diaper and then told me he DID poop in the potty!!! Little stinker!!!
He has became quite the little pirate lately. He talks about BUCKY the pirate ship constantly, his pirates Jake, Izzy, and Scully, and he even fights with daddy using his pirate sword!! He gets mad when he can't take the sword from his Jake the Pirate figurine. He keeps trying, but no luck!!! Guess I need to find the real sword so he has one too, pretty sad he is jealous of a toy!!
The other night Brayden woke up hysterical at 3am, I ran up to get him and when I picked him up I asked what was wrong and he was telling me DREAM!! He couldn't tell me what it was about, but he was upset for a little while. I didn't get him back to sleep till 5am because he was so worked up. When he got up for the day he told him DREAM was about a TRUCK!! He couldn't tell me anything more, so we will never know except that truck was not nice to him!! Poor baby!!!


He did this all by himself, can you tell??

Iey, Iey, He is a pirate!!

Must of got what he wanted here, look at the grin!

It takes a lot of concentration to eat a cupcake!!

Actually licks a popsicle now!



Introduced to bubble wrap!! He loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment