Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Not loving the Heat!!



Today I tried to get Brayden outside for the 4th of July parade in our neighborhood and we finally got out there and he told me "Back inside MaMa!" I guess he not loving this heat so much anymore!!
 Donny started working on the basement again, and Brayden continues to be his little helper!! He loves tools for sure!!
Lately Brayden thinks that all he needs to eat is cookies and cupcakes!! He is pretty sure that survival is based on only those two things!! He will want to skip dinner  and just eat those!! We are working with him currently but are afraid that maybe the only fix is to not  have any in the house!! Donny would die for sure!! He is not very good at the art of compromise, so I have some work to do!! Wish me luck, I am going to need it!

Cookies and Cupcakes will keep him alive he thinks!!

workin hard in the basement again!


He was fixing something, look at that concentration!!




No comments:

Post a Comment