Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Baseball, Baseball, Baseball!!!


Over the past few days Brayden has been really into baseball. The last couple Friday's I have been off early so one day we went to Tyler's baseball game and then Monday night we were to one of Trevor's baseball games. Brayden has also been practicing his game at home!! Sometimes he uses a soft football, but to him it all works the samre!! At Trevor's game, Tyler gave Brayden a ring pop, and he thought that was the coolest thing in the world, so did daddy and I because it kept him busy, he hardly dropped it, and it was must less messy than a normal sucker!!! After Trevor would hit, Brayden would clap and say GOOD JOB TREVOR!!! It was so cute!! He would yell HIT da Ball, GOOD Hit!!! Love that he is learning so much and actually knows what is going on and what is suppose to be said!!
I took a new picture of him to work and multiple people told me that he is no longer my baby and he looks like a little boy!! No WAY, I think he might by my little baby forever!!!





He loved this sign!!!

Cousins sharing candy!!




I couldn't get him out of bed!!




No comments:

Post a Comment