Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Who's learned more?

Brayden will be 2 in just a week. I can't believe it!! I just put Brayden to bed and am sitting here thinking about how much things have changed in the past 2 years. I can't figure out who has learned more: Me or Him!! Of course he has learned everything, but he has taught me so many things about myself, life in general and about being a MOM!!
I have learned so much about LOVE, LIFE, and MYSELF. I have learned about sharing, caring, giving, loving, guilt, motherly instincts, and so much more. I never knew that I could love someone so much, I never knew that I could feel guilty doing so many things that I use to do whenever I wanted, I also never knew what it was truly like to have someone count on me for everything!! My family has brought so many amazing memories over the past year and I don't know what I would do without both Donny and Brayden!! They truly are my everything!! Thank you so much for everything! I Love you both so much!!!

Well, our big accopmplishment for this week is that the gate on the stairs is gone!! Brayden is free to go up and down the stairs on his own. He is doing such a good job, he even goes to the stairs and says "Night night" when he is ready to go to bed. He is learning his colors, one color at a time, it cracks me up because he picks things for the day that are that color and if they are not the color he wants then he changes to a new favorite color.

We went to a first birthday on Sunday and for the first 30 minutes or so Brayden wouldn't leave my side, but after that he was wild, all over the place, and playing with all of the kids. He is so mnuch bigger than the little girls his age but still played so good with them!! He was even nice to the babies, and kept reminding himself when he saw a baby to be "Nice, nice". Here are a few new pictures:










No comments:

Post a Comment