Saturday, May 26, 2012

I need.....


We went to get Brayden new shoes today because he is putting holes in the toes of all of his shoes because he uses his feet to push his bike and truck mostly!! I guess the concrete is pretty hard on little boys shoes, or should I say that little boys are hard on shoes!!!  Brayden does not like sandals at all, we haven't found a pair yet that he will allow on his feet! We don't know why, but hopefully as it gets warm he will let us put them on him!!
This morning he opened his soccer net from his birthday and he loved it!! He made me sit in front of it and then he threw the ball at me!! He is a funny boy for sure. His newest thing as far as talking is that he says "I need to do......" fill in the blank with everything you can imagine. He hardly ever says just one word at a time anymore!! Mr Vocal for sure!! This is one kid that definately knows what he wants and how to get it!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment