Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Using his words


Brayden is talking in sentences all the time, he is forever telling Donny and I what to do and what he wants to do!! He is also doing alot more imaginary play!! I love watching him pretend something is happening that is not!! He now pretends like someone specific is on the phone or the real  pirates are on his pirate ship!! He takes my hand and leads me to where he wants me to go and then tells me to sit so I can watch him!!
I think over the last few nights Brayden has had a few bad dreams!! He wakes up, kind of anyways, talking and sometimes says "all done mama", it breaks my heart, then he goes back to bed like it never  happened!! Everytime I want him to come down and cuddle with me, but he doesn't really like to sleep in our bed he would rather watch pirates or mouse, so we don't do it!!
On Monday our neighbor had his sprinkler system on and Brayden spotted it!! I couldn't get him to stop going in to it until it was turned off!! I guess he needs a sprinkler to play in this year!! We tried one last year but he didn't like it because the water was too cold!! He also on Monday woke up kind of grouchy after having shots and the only thing that I could get to cheer him up was to sit outside, eat, and watch a concrete truck work, he occupied him for 20 minutes, he was amazed!! The guys were laughing at him, but I just let him keep watching!! He sure does love BIG TRUCKS!!
Brayden continues to be an active little guy and really enjoys playing with other kids! The other night a family stopped by during a walk and the kids were so enticed by his toys that stopped for over an hour and played. Brayden shared all of his toys without help from mommy and daddy for the most part!! We were so proud of him!! They were mostly new toys from his birthday so we were not sure how it was going to go. The other kids loved his toys and he loved having them play with him, so it worked out well!!
Well, I have a ton of pictures this week so here goes!! Enjoy!
I think he might play baseball someday!!

He thinks no one could see him....


Ice cream or play time??

Good Swing!







Checking the slide to see if it is HOT!!!

These three could be brothers!! Trouble!!


Soo cute, This is BUBBA to Brayden
Watching the cement truck!
Look at that nose, he fell at daycare!!


No comments:

Post a Comment