Sunday, April 22, 2012


Well, since the last blog post Brayden is feeling better, but Donny on the other hand is still trying to figure out what is going on with him. We are hoping that over the next few days we will have some answers with what is going on with him. His pain is better at least. Brayden is TALKING up a storm and learning new things hourly. It is amazing to me that he can catch so many things that I just causually say in a conversation.
He is getting really good at throwing things and getting mad, but is quick to calm down and say "I sorry". He is very easy to forgive too!!
I am praying for nice weather to come soon, because to only be outside for a few minutes at a time is getting old, plus we have lots of birthday parties coming up and we would rather be outside. We have been planning his party, and he chose MICKEY MOUSE, no suprise there! I am having a lot of fun getting things going for it, but let me tell you that last years party took a lot more time. We have not even decided what we will get him for his birthday yet!! Good thing we have 3 more weeks or so!!
Here are a few pictures of Brayden saying CHEESE for the camera, he loves when I get the camera out!!












No comments:

Post a Comment