Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cleaning, Easter Egg Coloring, Playing with Friends!!


Well it has been a busy week for us and I have quite a few pictures to show!! Brayden is continuing to act like a big boy every day! He has a new infatuation with BIKES and keeps telling Donny and I that he needs one!! We are thinking that the Easter Bunny might bring him one, I am so excited for the Easter festivities tomorrow and will have more pictures for Monday for sure!!
We colored Easter eggs this week and it didn't go so well, we have punctured eggs, broken ones, and some pretty ones too.We stopped after glittering the eggs because I wasn't sure what I would be getting myself into.
I feel like I do laundry all the time and this week Brayden started helping, he puts the dirty clothes into washing machine for me. He loves it and I can fold what is in the dryer while he does it because it takes a while!! That is a win-win for me!!
Brayden is continuing the learn new phrases, this week he has been telling us frequently "I a MESS". I must say that to him more than I think!! He is also still calling Grandma PAPA! It drives her crazy!! He amazes me everyday with all of the things he soaks in and remembers!! The good news is, his fits are getting better because he can tell us what he wants or needs!!
A friend of ours came over this week and she had a almost one year old and the boys were playing together. Brayden was doing so well, I was so excited that he was sharing and playing with the little boy until he pretty much sat on him!! Thank goodness he is not a small little guy or he would of been squished my little guy!! He acted like he was going to help him talk on the phone, tricked both of us moms and then went in for the big squish!! Poor Christopher, good thing he is tough!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment