Monday, April 16, 2012

Only 1 more month of 1 Year Old!!

Well, the past week have tested our television and computer necesity and we all passed, not by choice, but we were forced. We had no internet or cable for a week, due to a surveyor cutting the line when digging a hold to find the land line for house behind us!! It was rough at times, but thank goodness it was decent outside!! 
The basement is coming along well, the framing is pretty much done, but it is taking its toll on Donny!! Both him and Brayden ended up sick this weekend. This is only second time in 9.5 years I have seen Donny with a fever of 102.4. Brayden just had his round of CROUP for the season change, but got through it like a champ!!
This weekend we went to the pharmacy and they asked his birthday. He from that moment on sang "Happy Birthday to me, me, me me me me" over and over again!! He also decided he was going to be "2" finally after working on this for weeks!! He is such a funny kid, he puts things together so well and loves when he makes us laugh!! I can't wait to see what the next month brings us, and even more what the next year will bring us!!











No comments:

Post a Comment