Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MAAAAA!!!!!!!!

So Brayden started saying MA over the last few days and since he has been saying Da, Da for so long I was sooo excited. The best part is when he says MA he yells it like he is mad. He is soo young for this what am I in for? I guess I should just get use to him running the show, because it is enevitable.
Daycare says that he is scooting around backwards all over the place there, he is not doing that so much at home, here he just keeps turning in circles then gets mad because he can't have what he wants or get to where he wants to be.

The last two nights Brayden has slept really well which is so exciting. I am so use to a little sleep that I have woke up at 3:30 each night wide awake. Yeah, I am so excited and will take advantage of it as long as it lasts because I am sure that it won't last forever.


I started wrapping presents this past weekend and Brayden could care less about the presents, Christmas should be interesting. I can only imagine how many presents he will have to open and him not wanting any part of it. We will soon see how his first Christmas goes!! I am so excited. I had left a roll of wrapping paper in the living room the other day and when I came downstairs I found Brayden with the roll of paper and he had ripped some and unrolled some and Donny was laughing. Good thing I came down when I did or we would of had a mess!!!
I love Sophie
This is what I do when it is just me and Daddy
My favorite picture from his 6 month

Look at me, I wash my own face already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment