Saturday, December 11, 2010

All I want for Christmas.....

Brayden is getting so big, so big that he is ready to crawl around. He wants to be mobile so bad he doesn't know what to do sometimes. He doesn't want to be held, he doesn't want to be put down, in other words he doesn't want anything sometimes!!!! Thank goodness for the exer-saucer and jumper-roo toy. I am sure that all he wants from Santa is to crawl!!!!

He is trying to crawl, he can get up on all fours but doesn't maintain it to long, so it is all coming I'm sure. I keep trying to get a picture of him but I am not fast enough or the dog walks in front of the camera.

Brayden has decided this week that solid food is sooo good. He loves cheerios, this week we gave him a little macaroni and also some peas. He has been practicing picking things up and getting them to his mouth and is doing much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment