Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Look at me....


It's so funny how quick things change. This week Brayden is up on his hands and knees all the time, he hasn't quite figured out how to do move from there, but I am sure that that is coming. He is sliding backwards now every chance he gets.
He unwrapped his first Christmas present yesterday and we were not here to see it, but Grandma said it took forever because all he wanted was the bows and paper. I do think he was pleasantly surprised at what was inside too.
He is starting to entertain himself on the floor and is much more content. He can go from sitting to laying on his stomach gracefully now. You will see below that he has been practicing!!
He is sooo smiley. All we have to do is make a funny noise, dance around, or sing a song and he is smiling and laughing. He does that belly laugh really loud now and it is precious. We are having so much fun with him now.
I do like the bathroom sink
I got it finally
WOW that was hard work, time for a nap!!!
I like to have all my toys around me

Still liking my food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment