Saturday, November 26, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

It was a rare occurrence in my world to get to take vacation during or around a holiday, until I changed to management!!! When I get to spend 5 days with my family around a holiday I am very thankful!! I got tons done and enjoyed a few stress free work free days!!! We decorated for Christmas, shopped for Christmas and got lots of playtime in!!! Tomorrow is Nolan's birthday so the day is going to be all about him!!! 
Grandma Kelly had knee surgery so we will hold off celebrating till next weekend!! We went to Donny's sisters and even had a little birthday cake and present opening!! Nolan saw the presents and went right for them!!! He ripped into them, even let his brother help, and made daddy open them as he saw them!!! He is really into Mickey Mouse and music so he loved everything he got!!! Nolan has decided using the potty is the best thing ever!! He actually wore underwear and kept them dry for a few hours this week!!! I refuse to potty train my 1 year old!!! He's a pretty amazing and smart little man already!!! I can't believe Nolan is going to be 2 tomorrow, I feel like just yesterday he was born 5 weeks and a day early!!! 
Brayden had another basketball game this morning, he scored 4 points and had multiple rebounds!! He is doing very well, we will miss basketball after next week till it starts again in January!! I wish our team would stay the same so we could continue to see their growth!! They have to be the most improved team by far!!! So fun to watch them grow!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment