Sunday, November 20, 2016

Basketball Star.... and 1 week away from 2!!

I am in complete denial that my kids are growing up!!! They blow my mind hourly at how fast they change still at their ages!!!
Brayden started his first basketball league a month ago after a lot of discussion that he wanted to play and was going to be amazing!! He was right!!! He is catching on and doing an amazing!!! This weekend the game started and he was a little off, he didn't give up, and by the end of the game he scored three times in a row!! He is learning lay-ups already and the full art of basketball!!! He always ceases to amaze me!!! He only has two more games and he is already looking forward to the next season!! He's been asking for a basketball hoop for a while and I am pretty sure we will get him one for the spring if he still likes it!!! 
Nolan... It's really going to happen, he turns 2 in 1 week!!! He's a talking machine, he can be very sweet, he knows what he wants in every situation!!! Tonight I was upset and he leaned down in front of me and asked if I was ok and gave me a hug and kiss!!! Luckily he is very easily distractible which is all that keeps me sane!!! He loves grandmas and papa!! He talks about them all the time and calls them whenever possible!! He is starting to get upset when I drop him off at school again, but again I can usually talk him down, it might take me 20 minutes to drop him off, but usually we leave on good terms!!! Thankfully his morning teacher is consistent and patient!! I have a feeling the hard days are still in my future!!!
Family pictures came back and they turned out adorable!!! She did a great job once again, sure makes Christmas cards easy!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment