Saturday, October 1, 2016

22 Months old and It's Fall!!

Nolan turned 22 months old this week!! I'm struggling to think he's going to turn 2!!! Last two weeks have been rough, Nolan had gastro and puked periodically for 10 days!! I have never had a kid sick this long!!! We had to with hold food for him and then only give him bland easy to digest food!!! He was so hungry and basically begging for food!! I took him to the doctor twice thinking we were missing something, but thankfully all is well!! He's back to his normal self and eating again!!! He lost a half of a pound being sick but I'm guessing it's back on!!! He got one of his I teeth this week, only three more till he's done teething and then we will get 2 year old molars!!! He's talking very well, people often ask how old he is and are surprised with the words he uses already!!! This kiddo is just dragged from one place to another for all of Brayden's activities!!!
Brayden had a soccer game today, Nolan was entertained by a few other kids so I got to pay attention to the game!!! And he scored a goal, got the ball on the opposite side of the field and he took it down and scored!!! We were so excited even Nolan stood up cheering!!! He starts basketball in a few weeks, and still does Ninja class!! Brayden is reading us books every night and I am amazed at how far he has come since school started!!! He reads books to his brother, and my heart melts!! We are loving life with these two, even with all the chaos that comes along with it!!!











































No comments:

Post a Comment