Sunday, May 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Brayden!!!

Well, another year has gone by, Brayden turned 6 and Nolan will be 18 months!! Time flies enjoy every moment is the only advice I can give to moms!!! I took the day off on Brayden's birthday and dropped him off at school, brought him Culvers, his choice, to school for lunch and stayed and ate with him, and daddy and I picked him up after school!!! At lunch I got there with chicken tenders and icecreAm and he loved having real food for lunch!! He ate his icecreAm first just as I expected!! To my surprise lunch lasted 14 minutes so I was not there long!! When the kids got dismissed to recess he said "nice seeing you, gotta go"!!! I left in shock of how lunch goes!! After we picked him up we went and got Nolan and headed to Rockford so he could bungee jump at the mall, followed by dinner at Golden Corral, and The Sour Challenge purchases for his birthday party!! We finally got home for presents and cake!! It was a great day!!! The day before his birthday we had pizza for dinner and went to Sycamore to hit golf balls, soccer, basketball, and little baseball!!! Our big guy was in heaven!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment