Saturday, May 14, 2016

End of Kindergarten is coming?!?

I got an email from Brayden's school a few weeks ago that said they are starting the end of school ABC countdown!! Which meant that they had 26 days of school left, now we are at 14 days!!! He still has a lot to look forward too including his birthday and party, a field trip, field day and color run, and a little fun from the ABC countdown!! He was suppose to have another field trip and Spring Sing but both were cancelled!! At this point I am very glad I was given the opportunity to be the room mom so I could be a part of his first year of school!!! Brayden did awesome this year and grew up a lot, he is not a baby anymore!!! We are so proud of him!! 
Nolan is 17 months old now!! He loves to get all of our attention, eat, play outside, and sleep!! He will try anything once!! He loves to be held, and his Papa!!! He often picks up my phone and puts it to his ear and says Papa!!! He loves to play with whatever his big brother is playing with!!! He is starting to partake in rough housing with his dad and brother!!! Finally since we got back from vacation I can drop him off at daycare without a huge fit!!! It still takes me longer than anyone else but he waves bye to me so it's worth it!!! Nolan does not like diaper changes, putting clothes on, doing something he doesn't want to do!! He wants his freedom!!




































No comments:

Post a Comment