Saturday, September 5, 2015

I take too many pictures

I take a ton of pictures of the kids and since I don't print them out, and this is my pretend baby book here are a bunch!! Brayden likes to do everything that Nolan does if you can't tell even if it take a bath in the sink!!!
 



These are some of the most precious little ones I know!!! I can't get enough of them all!! We always have so much when we all get together!! We are very lucky to have lots of friends with little ones around the same age!!!

 Brayden had his first playdate at a friends house this week after school!!! He didn't miss us a bit and had tons of fun with his best friend William!!!












 Corn fest!!! Its always fun and even more fun with you meet up with some friends!!! I can't believe how much fun Brayden can have at a carnival!!!

Brayden earned ice cream at dinner after his first week at school!! He couldn't believe daddy said yes!!! He was one happy boy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment