Sunday, April 19, 2015

Growing, Never Changing....All too Fast!!

 
Well, my boys are changing in front of my eyes as always!! I can't believe it!!! Donny let Nolan play with an Ipad  this week and he loved it!! I guess he'll be getting one too!! Nolan continues to roll and roll and just keeps going!! I went to Nolan's first school conference this week, and he it seems as he does more with mommy than them!! They were shocked sitting with us one on one how much he could really do!! I keep thinking every time he rolls and his legs getting going he is going to be crawling sooner than I want!! He also is trying to sit up by himself, strengthening his muscles I guess!!! Nolan is really liking his car seat and car rides or walks!! He loves to be outside, I can't wait to see what this summer has in store for us!!
Brayden started a new swimming lesson class this week and he seemed to really like it!! He is hardly using a floatee now and getting very comfortable in the water!! We decided we will keep him in the lessons till he can swim!! He is doing such a good job riding his new bike!! He has even went on a couple bike rides with us and done great!! He has fallen off a few times when he takes corners too quick and he gets right back up and on the bike!! This afternoon Brayden and daddy are going to ride to a friends house in our old neighborhood!!
I am taking in every minutes of time I get with these boys till I start my new job on May 10th!! I am so looking forward to being home every night early enough to participate in their routines!! I am looking forward to spending holidays with my boys, but I am going to miss the chaos and awesome people I work with now!! On to the next chapter, wish me luck!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment