Monday, December 16, 2013

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!!

Well, we are in full Christmas Spirit at the Adams' House!! We are singing Christmas Carols, making Christmas crafts, and finishing up our Christmas shopping. Today I turned on the radio and Grandma got Run Over by a Reindeer came on the radio, Brayden thought it was hilarious and sang just a quick part for Grandmas!! Hilarious, I use to sing that to my grandmas when I was little and think it was the funniest thing in the world!!
 


Special Christmas project of the week was a gingerbread house!! Such a fun project for kids to do and use their imagination! He needed help with the frosting (He called it glue), but otherwise it was all him!! We had to add some M&M's because he didn't think there was enough candy to decorate his house!!! He did a great job!! I can't wait to do this every year and compare!!










He is learning to make faces!! This makes an interesting lunch!!
 Snowmen crafting!! Designing his own snowmen from foam stickers!! Gotta love it!! These stickers create hours of entertainment at my house, and some really cute artwork if I say so myself!!


 

We have snow on the ground, which makes it feel even more like Christmas!! Brayden actually likes the snow this year, and begged to go out to play when we he saw all of his snow stuff. It was really cold that night so Daddy only had to go out for a few minutes and pull him on the sled!!






No comments:

Post a Comment