Monday, December 9, 2013

Embarassing starts already

The past two days Brayden has started doing what I call the "potty dance" to try and delay a trip to the bathroom! It makes me crazy!! My sister in law had this with her boys and she was forever making them go to the bathroom to prevent an accident, and I see myself going in the same direction. Today I told him to go to the bathroom after dancing like a crazy boy and he said to me "Mom you need to stop embarrassing me, it embarrasses me when you say that!" Really he has no idea what embarrassing is does he? When I asked him what embarrassed meant, he got really red in the face, maybe he does know what it means!! Who would of thought that I would embarrass my little guy so early!!! I will try to get a video of the "potty dance" he does, then everyone will understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment