Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Finding stuff to do Inside again!

We are starting to have to find stuff to do inside because the cold weather hit us pretty quick. It snowed yesterday, did not accumulate, but it snowed. YUCK, I was hoping to get nice weather a little longer!! Brayden got a NIU Soccer ball from the soccer coach behind us and is really getting into playing!! Next year he can play the real thing, and that should be interesting!!
We started Christmas shopping this week and to my surprise Brayden did really well. He asked me to take pictures of the things he wanted for Christmas and then told me to send them to Grandma and PAPA. Smart kid knows how to get what he wants, and it worked PAPA already picked up one of the toys!! I have about 20 pictures of ideas for him for Christmas on my phone! I guess his generation won't be looking through catalogs, they will be taking pictures and sending their Christmas lists through text messages!! Whatever works. He helped pick out the other kids Christmas presents and was excited about buying them for other people! Over the past year Birthday present shopping for other kids was hard with him so we are coming along.
We are so excited to see that Brayden is liking wearing hats this years, winter hats and regular hats so maybe we won't have to fight him to wear hats outside when it is freezing!!










No comments:

Post a Comment