Monday, August 19, 2013

We will ENJOY the weather till its OVER!!

Kids are going back to school and luckily for us it is still warm enough to be outside doing summer things!! But.... I am already getting anxious about what we are going to do to keep us busy this winter!! He loves to be outside and I need to start researching ways to keep us busy over the cold months!! I think we were made to live somewhere where it is warm all year around!! Since that is not our life I guess we will enjoy it while we can!!
Brayden tells me  every time he eats a meal that he ate it all so he could get big and get big muscles!! This morning after breakfast he wanted me to let him know if his muscles were bigger yet!! SO cute!!
 
 


This is him trying to decide if he can do the Fireman's pole at the park!! Look at that face!! Ofcourse he can do it, and he did multiple times while the other little kids watched in amazement!! He loved that!!


Milkshake time, and he shares with mommy!!
 It's hard to tell, but this was in the movie theater, we went to see Disney Airplanes on Saturday night and he loved it!! He did pretty good in the theater and is still talking about the movie!! He can't wait to get all of the little airplanes from the movie!! Another favorite short lived toy I am sure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment