Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I wish the weather was like this all the time!!


It has been beautiful around here for the past week. Luckily this week I am working on stuff in the office at work so that means I get to come home early!! I love to get out of  work with time to do stuff after. I picked Brayden up at daycare yesterday and when I got there and he saw me, he said "Oh goodness, its Christina" thankfully I know the teachers because otherwise they probably wouldn't of let me take him home!! He warmed up to me pretty quick!! We came home and daddy wanted to wash his car, so Brayden decided he needed to wash his truck!! They both completed their jobs, everyone was wet and got a few good laughs!! I can only imagine what the neighbors thought!! We have been to the pool tons this year, definitely got our money's worth from our passes!! He loves to be in the big pool this year, jumping in and showing off his swimming skills!!
I bought little ice cream cones with sprinkles on the ice cream for Brayden and he wanted nothing to do with them until there was only 1 left and then he ate it all!! I guess he didn't know what he was missing!! He usually loves ice cream with sprinkles but this one got by him!!













We were at the store and Brayden found these Spiderman winter boots on clearance and about 4 sizes smaller than his feet. He was determined that he was going to wear them, he tried for a few minutes before I finally convinced him to give up!! It was funny though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment