Monday, May 6, 2013

We have started the COUNTDOWN!!!

We wake up every morning and have to tell Brayden how many more days till Disneyland, or his birthday!! He is so ready to go!! I am getting more and more anxious about the plane ride, but hopefully a few new toys that he really wants and wanting to go to "mickey's house" will make 4.5 hours go much smoother. Time will tell, it is almost here finally!!
We have been outside every chance we got this past week, and the weather has been beautiful!! Brayden has been perfecting his scooter riding skills, and doing an excellent job I might add!! He goes down the driveway on it, and freaks me out, but does a GREAT job!! He loves the lawnmower and wants to be big enough to use it!! It is going to be a while for that though!!
We went to the park this am for a good friends little guys birthday. We got McDonalds for a picnic and everything was great except for the start where Brayden peed his pants! He hasn't peed his pants like this ever!!! I was lucky that I had the diaper bag, which I don't always bring anymore, which had a pair of jeans in it!! Silly boys, he doesn't want me to get use to anything, and getting use to a potty trained toddler has been very easy for me!! Here a picture of three moms with 4 kids and they were all sitting on the blanket like little angels!! I had to snap a picture because no one would ever believe it!! The kids were really good and had lots of fun!!





Watering the new grass, and Brayden too!! He loved the sprinkler this time!!


Brayden's playroom and where the TV will be!! He is so ready for a playroom too!!












No comments:

Post a Comment