Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to Mommy!!

Mother's Day weekend was packed full for us!! We had a birthday party, playing outside, shopping, brunch with the grandma's and grandpa, packing, work, and family time!! This is the last weekend before vacation so of course we were busy, but overall we had a great weekend. Brayden made a few things for me at school and they are going to give me so many wonderful memories!! I love that they always make things for us using their handprints, so it is easy to compare from one year to the next!! Pictures of my new art pieces are below!!
Brayden is definitely growing up and becoming defiant, he will push us sometimes pretty far, just to see what happens next! We have started putting things on the fireplace when he is not nice and surprisingly his fits are getting  better and easier to manage! Everyone says welcome "3's" they are worse than "2's" but truly every age has its difficulties and even more importantly its fun times!!
This week should be interesting Brayden is telling everyone he sees that he is going to Mickey's house for his birthday, and then continues to talk about it as long as they will listen!! He can sure carry on a conversation these days!! We are able to go to the store and he shows me everything he thinks he should get for his birthday!! Today we found out that his cousins from Minnesota are coming to his birthday party and he couldn't wait for them to get here either!! He is going to have so much fun over the next two weeks I am not sure I can handle it!!
He has multiple firsts coming including:
Third Birthday
First Plane Ride
First Real Vacation
First time sleeping in a hotel for more than 1 night
First trip to Disney/California
First Big Boy Bike
First time to the Beach/Ocean
and I am sure there are many more that I just can't think of right now!! Now lets just get through work tomorrow and I will be ready to go!!!
 














No comments:

Post a Comment