Monday, June 11, 2012

Outside all the Time!!

I had a four day weekend this week after working three days in a row so as you can tell we had quite a weekend. It consisted of his first time to Hopkins Park, his first petting of animals, first horseback ride (kind of), first graduation party, and lots and lots of time outside!! We had a great 4 days off together!! I am happy to report that Brayden finally has his 2 year old pictures 1 week from today!! I am so excited to see how they will turn out!!! I love pictures, and we are using a new photographer, so time will tell!!  Here are a few pictures from playing outside in the water!

Pouting because I couldn't get the colors out quick enough!!

Practicing his open top cup drinking!




He wears others shoes more than his own. He is becoming quite the bare footer!!


He found this palm tree from his first birthday party in the basement and had to have it blown up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment