Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just some random pictures from my phone!!

 I am truly the mom who always has a camera with her. I am the one that people laugh at because the first thing I think to do is to pull out my camera!! I just think that he is so cute, and everything he does is so cute!









Brayden is at my mom and dad's for the day and night and Donny and I were suppose to be helping some friends and at the last minutes they couldn't do it so we had all day to do whatever we wanted!! I truly think this is the first time we have had so much time with no plans since Brayden was born!! I am happy to report that we have not been bored, and that we have still thought about our little guy many times throughout the  day while shopping!! We bought him 7 shirts, a jacket, 2 pairs of pants,1 pair of MICKEY MOUSE pajamas, and 7 pairs of socks!! I can't wait to see what he does when I show him the pajamas!! Donny and I very lucky to have such great grandparents for our little guy that are always willing to take our little guy and give us some time together!! Thanks so much to you guys!!

This week Brayden decided that he could open the basement door and go down the stairs by himself. He is even able to turn on the lights by himself!! Where did the time go? Last year at this time he was not quite crawling, only drinking from a bottle, eating mostly babyfood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment