Sunday, January 22, 2012

BIG BOY.... I GUESS I BROUGHT THIS ON MYSELF!!

Brayden went all day without his pacifier and I just put him to bed for the first time without it!! I have been so ready to get rid of it for a while now, but kept finding reasons to put it off! Today for some reason I just decided to go for it and suprisingly enough it went pretty good!! He asked for it a few times but got over it pretty quick, he was also a little fussy, but I expected that!! After putting him to bed though I came downstairs, and Donny was gone playing cards, so it was just me and I am just sitting here thinking how far he has came in the last 20 months and that this is just one more step in growing up and I am so not ready for that!! Donny told me last week that I can not stop his progression so here goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment