Sunday, November 7, 2010

A few more firsts

Another big week for Brayden. I can't believe how fast he is growing. This week we decided that we would buy his first big carseat and see how he did. We bought it last night and haven't had him in it in the car yet but we practiced in the house. Hopefully he will like it better, but who knows.

On Thursday I saw that he was getting his third tooth. On Friday it broke through on the top. Now he has three teeth. This one was quick but explains the symptoms he had been having.

We've been getting ready for his 6 month pictures this weekend since they are only 1 week away. He has three adorable outfits to wear and a new hat similar to the one in the pictures I will post but not quite. He loves hats so much we just can't help but buy them. We are hoping to get a few cute pictures to send out on Christmas cards!!

Brayden is starting to put his arms out if he wants you to pick him up. When I get home from work he will put his arms to me so I will take him from daddy. It breaks my heart and makes me miss him even more.

He wants to be mobile soooo bad, he is doing really well sitting and also does really well holding himself up on his arms, but his but just doesn't get off the ground much. We are in no hurry so hopefully he takes some time to figure it out.


























No comments:

Post a Comment