Wednesday, November 17, 2010

6 months



Why can't I go outside and Play?? Get me outta here!!





Daddy will let me try anything once


Wow, these last 6 months have went so fast, I don't even know where to start. I was thinking about how much he has changed over the last 6 months and can't even start to imagine what we are in for over the next 6 months.

Brayden is half way done with so many things like:

Formula

Sanitizing bottles all the time

Growing out of clothes every 3 months

Being in the infant room at daycare

Getting pictures every 3 months
This makes me so sad, I can't believe that he is not going to stay little forever. He is already wanting to be down playing on the ground more, which means less holding him.

We got his 6 month pictures back yesterday and they turned out soo cute. He had some with his cousins and they turned out cute too, but I never realized how hard it would be to have 3 kids 3 and under smile for a picture at the same time. Ha, ha. Oh well, we caught some great shots of their real personalities. I will share the pictures as soon as she gets them online.
Brayden is still enjoying his tummy time, and now he can lift his butt off the ground but not at the same time that he holds his upper body up. I can guess that he will put them both together soon and then we will off be off and running. Daycare says that he justs sits back and watches the other kids at daycare, so I am positive that he is taking it all in.

Brayden sits in front of the sliding glass door and just looks outside. He was enjoying being outside so much until it got cold. He hits the window and just doesn't understand why he can't be out there all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment