Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Chuck e Cheeses

Brayden has been working on sleeping in his own bed and doing amazing, so we offered him a fun day doing something he wanted to do!! He chose Chuck e Cheese!!! I do not have many pictures of him because he can go through an arcade faster than me so he was always one step ahead!!! He enjoyed playing all the games while Nolan rode on all of the rides!! Nolan liked most of the rides, we got tons of good smiles from him!!! Brayden loved everything even the cheap toy at the end!!! We got to enjoy some more time outside last week with beautiful weather, I just wish it would stay!!
Friday starts spring break, Brayden is ready for a week off school and thanks to grandma he doesn't have to go to daycare either!! I have a few days off with him too, which I am looking forward to as well!! We have to work on his birthday party but we have no other plans so we will see what we come up with!!! We will be leaving for vacation in less than a month and I can't wait for the break!!! I'm hoping for some pool and sunshine time!!! Here are some pictures from the last week!!














No comments:

Post a Comment