Monday, January 11, 2016

Boys will be Boys!!!!

I no longer have a baby I'm afraid!!! He's not walking a ton, but he standing and taking steps, and climbing up on to things like crazy!!! Everyday he shows us something new!!! He is starting to "sign" to let us know what he wants and every now and then he suprises us with a new word!! I hate it and love it all at once!!! He is still a mommy's boy and doesn't like me to leave under any circumstances. He is still super cuddly and such a good boy!!! He loves to play with other kids including his big brother!!
I got a call today from daycare that he had a low grade fever and diarrhea so I went and picked him up and enjoyed as many cuddles as I could take in!!! It's the only positive about a sick kiddo!!!

Brayden is loving kindergarten and is finally telling us about his day!!! His only complaint is that he wants to be a picker upper and not go to after school!! Unfortunately this isn't going to work right now!!! He has decided that he wants to redo the kids bathroom upstairs to Star Wars, we told him no way till he sleeps upstairs, just like that he slept in his own bed!!! He was so proud of himself!! He has also started to put Legos together himself!!! After finishing he has such a sense of accomplishment it's awesome to see!!!

To sum it all up my boys are crazy, daring, sweet, and loving BOYS, and I wouldn't change my life fur anything!!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment