Saturday, July 11, 2015

Mama mama

Well my little guy is growing incredibly too fast!!! Last weekend he said mama!!! I'm not sure he knew what he said but it came out as mama which made this mama incredibly happy!!! You see we have been practicing for months and it paid off!! We also had 6 month pictures which turned out to be  a great outing!!! I had a smiley happy baby for 25 minutes then we called it quits!!! The first picture is one from the session!!! Brayden was suppose to go to but his face was swollen from bug bites so he got out of it!!! Nolan is not interested in baby food one bit, I was pretty sure he wanted real food and I think I am right!!! I gave him mashed potatoes, green beans, and a roll and he was one happy boy!!! I guess we will skip baby food all together!!
Brayden has soccer camp next week with daddy every day in the morning!!! Then he gets to go to grandma's house for the rest of the day!! He is pretty excited to not have school all week!!! He also is really want to go to a beach so we are working on a quick trip to Florida in August before school starts!!!! Not much else for this week!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment