Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Curve Continues for Both my Babies

we went to the doctor today for Brayden's 5 year old visit and Nolan's 6 month visit!!! My first two child at one time visit!! It went well, but I could of used another pair of hands at one point!!! Brayden had to get his finger pricked and he was being so tough! He sat on the chair and showed the nurse which finger he picked!! She did it and he had alligator tears and kept telling us it hurt! At this point Nolan was asleep in my arms so there was not enough of me to cuddle him like I wanted to!! Poor baby, but he is tough!! Nolan woke up as I put him down so it was a bad start, luckily after 3 shots he stopped crying when I picked him up!!! I have tough good boys for sure!!!!
Brayden's stats: 47.5 inches (75th percentile) 49.5 pounds (91st percentile)

Nolan's stats: 27.5 inches (32nd percentile) 18 pounds 8 ounces (50th percentile)

Nolan weighs 1 pound 2 ounces less than Brayden at 6 months and is 1/2 inch shorter!!! Two big boys!!! Love them to the moon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment