Saturday, March 7, 2015

Busy Week!!

Well its been a while since I have posted, its been a little crazy around here!!! I have made it through my first week of work and the whole family is still alive! Donny made it through getting 2 kids to school all by himself, Brayden has made it through having to share daddy for an extended period of time and having his brother close to him at school!! Mom made it through being away for lots of hours at a time!! That is a huge accomplishment at this point!! The hours away are really long and that is definitely the hardest part!! The first day he was mad at me and didn't smile at me until the 3:30 feeding when he played with me for an hour and a half!!! Whatever it takes to have a happy baby!!! Nolan is starting to enjoy having time without being held, he plays on his play mat and likes to sit up and be played with too!! Luckily this should make daycare a little easier!! He is still trying to roll over from his back to his belly but can't quite get it!! He keeps trying though!! He loves to watch his brother play and always seems to find "Mommy" wherever she is in the room!! Nolan also likes to look at himself in the mirror, he will stare at himself for quite a while smiling!!
Brayden started swimming lessons and he enjoys them but says they make him tired!!! He is doing really well so far and there are only 2 kids in the class so he should learn a lot!! We found out we register him for kindergarten on April 8th!! I can't believe that is really happening!!
The weather is suppose to start to warm up this week and I am so looking forward to it, it has been quite a challenge having a winter baby for me and I can't wait for a walk outside!! A little exercise and fresh air sounds very refreshing right now!! I can't wait for Brayden to ride his bike and get rid of some energy!!!






























 

No comments:

Post a Comment