Wednesday, December 31, 2014

1 Month old.... Happy New Year

Surprise our newest addition turned 1 month old on Saturday!! It is so hard for me to believe because he has only been home for 3 weeks and I can't believe its been that long!! I took Baby Nolan to the doctor today because he has a wet sounding cough and congestion that got worse!! I think that I might be over-reacting a little because he has spent enough time sick that I just want to be able to enjoy him!! As if its not enough that Nolan is sick, Donny is on antibiotics for a sinus infection and Brayden has had a cold for over a week!! Luckily this mommy got over her cold pretty quick!! Just got to take care of myself and all of my boys so we can start 2015 healthy!!
At the doctor today they weighed him and couldn't believe his weight!!! He weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds 10 ounces!!!! The doctor came in saying "You are here worried about a cough and I am still thinking about his weight"!!! He is so right, he is obviously a thriving growing baby boy and I need to relax and be mommy, not nurse mommy!!!
He is such a good little boy, he sleeps well most of the time even!! He obviously eats well too!!  I told myself last night before going to bed, that this is my last little baby and I really should strive to just enjoy every moment I get with him even in the middle of the night!! I only have 8 more weeks off work, and then I will look back at this time and want to know that I got every cuddle in I could with both of my boys!!! I put Nolan in his car seat today to go to the doctors and again he looked so big, he held his head up even better than before and for the first time I wasn't concerned with him keeping his airway!! We haven't been going many places between illnesses around our house and other people being sick so a car seat ride is few and far between!!!
Brayden continues to be an excellent big brother!! He shares his blankets with him every chance he gets, he holds him, and he talks to him all the time!! He calls him "GOO, GOO, GAGA!!"
Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!!! We wish everyone a Happy New Year!! Many Blessings!!!
This is a pictures of him at 3 days old, newborn outfits were big on him, today he is just about ready to move up to 0-3 month clothes!!! He had dropped his weight down to 6 pounds 9 ounces, so he is 3 pounds heavier today!! He is also almost the same weight today as Brayden was when he was born!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment