Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Mr. Independent!!!

His new obsession is shaving cream!! I remember playing in the bathtub with shaving cream as a kid so of course I found him a little shaving cream kit to play with it and he loves it!!! I think he goes through a can each bath!!!
 He can do anything we can do BETTER!!! ALL BY HIMSELF TOO!!!

 We are trying to enjoy the last bit of warm weather that we can!! I am looking forward to be locked in the house all winter, especially with a little one on the way and the BITTER COLD we had last year!! I am hoping for a mild winter like the summer we had!!


 Brayden played his best friends from school last weekend at soccer and the boys had a blast!! These three get along so well, its fun to watch!! They have been together in school for some time and this is their last year before they are split up in kindergarten





No comments:

Post a Comment