Monday, January 6, 2014

Snow Storm and Freezing Cold

 
Well it is literally the coldest I have ever felt today. They say that it is -50 wind-chill!! I wouldn't know because I did not even attempt to experience it. They closed Donny's work so we all had a long weekend. We are waiting to hear if things will open back up tomorrow. I will be bearing the cold to go to work tomorrow!! YUCKY!!! I took a few pictures of Donny outside snow blowing, it looks like we have about a foot of snow, just blowing so much it is drifting pretty bad!!


Brayden and I played inside, skylanders, batman, Planes, and whatever else looked like fun!!









 I guess when I said he could have brownies later, he couldn't wait!! This is what I found him doing all by himself!! He was so proud of himself,  I guess it was really important!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment