Saturday, July 24, 2010

Growing, Growing, Growing

I can't believe how fast he is growing, I look at pictures of him when he was first born only 10 weeks ago and I can't believe how much he has changed!!! This week he has been much more active and content just sitting with us instead of having to walk all the time. He plays with all of his toys now and can't get enough. His favorite toy is a turquoise octopus "OCTO-P" we call it ,and it already goes everywhere with us. You will see it in the pictures I am sure. We took him shopping today for about 3 hours plus a 35 minute car ride each way and we had very little crying, although we did carry it most of the time because he hates his car seat. Brayden is really starting to like his bedroom, I will post a few pictures of his bedroom for anyone who hasn't seen it.








1 comment:

  1. He looks like he's looking right at "octo-p"!! His room is adorable!

    ReplyDelete