Sunday, September 19, 2010

4 Months ALREADY!!!

I have so many new pictures of Brayden this week. This was a big week for him. We started him on cereal, after about 2 weeks of regressing back to not sleeping through the night I called the doctor and got permission to start. You will see a few pictures of how it went the first time, but as you can imagine not much got in his mouth. Oh well, he is getting better as we got to his third day of it. It has still helped his sleeping a little so I can't complain. Brayden turned 4 months old on Thursday. I can't believe it. We go to the doctor this week for his 4 month visit. I am anxious to see how big he is. Brayden has out grown all of his one piece 3-6 month outfits. He is too long for one piece outfits so he will be wearing alot of pants and shirts forever!!!
He now likes to be on his belly again and is scooting everywhere. I put him down in one place and he ends up 2 or 3 feet away. It makes me think of just how not ready I am for his to crawl.He is grabbing things and putting everything in his mouth, I mean everything including a water bottle that was 1/2 full. He struggled with that one a little. We finally got out his jumpy toy this week and he loves it. He definately weighs enough to get his feet to the floor. He gives lots of smiles while he is in it.
I finally ordered his 3 month pictures. I can't wait to get them. I got so many I am not sure where I put them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment